
This week Nathan & I went to dinner with some GREAT friends. I have to emphasize *GREAT* because I love these girls (and boy Ü). I met Sarah & Megan when I lived in Kingman, AZ. It was the 7th grade & we all played volleyball together....and basketball together...and softball together...and were in all the same classes (Chris too)! Two years later, I was very sad to move to Phoenix---but the friendship did not end! Eventhough it has been TEN years, I still get a birthday and Christmas card from Sarah EVERY YEAR. They both came to my wedding. Sarah was at my baby shower. And Megan moved to Utah so she could be closer to me...nothing to do with her husband's schooling/career;).

So I was excited when Sarah & Chris came up to visit Megan and we all got to hang out. We went to Rodizio's at Trolley Square in downtown Salt Lake. If you've never been, you should go! It is great. All the Brazilian meat you can eat and the salad bar is delicious too. Eventhough I was 7+ months pregnant and totally could not eat $25 worth of food, it was still great. Especially the company! Afterwards we walked around Trolley Square. It used to be an old trolley depot so the original architecture, bricks, and etc are still there. Unfortunately, it was only four days after the fatal shooting that happened on the first floor, so there was a very solemn ambiance. There was a makeshift memorial with tons of flowers, teddy bears, balloons, etc. Makes you reflect on how short life is.

After dinner, we drove back to our place to have brownie sundaes & banana splits for dessert. We also played games and it was HilARioUS to see Megan acting out Madonna in charades. It was sad to say goodbye, but we tooks some pics to remember the fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment